Our client is seeking a low-carbon expert with experience in water management and environmental KPIs for a 6 months contract (3 days a week) based in Rhône-Alpes with possibility of remote work.
The main objectives are :
· Support the entities in preparing the yearly update of the carbon footprint (scopes 1 and 2, part of scope 3)
· Support the company’s low carbon strategy (including energy managament)
· Support the entities in the building and deployment of the low-carbon strategy based on the global roadmap
· Ensure consistency between global and local roadmaps
· Support local entities by providing expertise on low-carbon projects
Water Stewardship Program
· Support deployment of the company's Water Stewardship Program to one critical site and to other volunteer sites.
· Provide support and expertise internally regarding water management on site.
General environmental topics
· Optimize data collection and follow-up consolidated of key performance indicators
· Provide support and expertise internally on main environmental topics (carbon, energy, water, waste, materials)
We are looking for a profil with :
· Strong collaborative soft skills e.g. listening, influencing and change management
· Ability to work transversally in an international environment
· Strong project management skills
· Experience with companies in industrial sector is a plus
· Fluency in French & English