Passionate about innovation and international business development, I love to build from a simple idea, and “make it happen”.
I’m convinced that creating shared value, and taking into account societal benefits when running a business is a key for world development.
As an associate to Buckminster Finance, I have the opportunity to carry those values in the world of mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions
International project management
Specialized CSR strategy : how can it help to fit in and improve value in our fast changing world.
Chance to bring this competence in the world of mergers and acquisitions, as an associate to Buckminster Finance.
Social entrepreneurship experience in France.
(SOFA Services aims to propose personalized services for patients and their families, at home.
SOFA Services wants to develop welfare for all :
For home carers and nurses,
For patient and their families.
Though those services, we want to help developing palliative care culture in France. )
Creation and development of Total Access to Solar, an affiliate of TOTAL, whose business model is to commercialize solar photovoltaïc (PV) solutions to households who do not have a proper access to energy :
- 14 countries in operations in Africa and South Asia,
- Creation and launching of a worlwide brand in 2012 : Awango by Total
- More than 500,000 solar PV solutions sold as of end of January impacting the lives of 2,5 million people,
- Definition of the Sales and Marketing strategy, focused on reaching low-income (BoP) customers,
- Management of a team of 40 local project leaders from 18 different countries
- 4 partnerships signed with top suppliers at the edge of the solar lighting industry
- 2 partnerships concluded with major multilateral financing or development agencies : IFC and GIZ